Releasing new version of Stribog:
New version brings a lot of changes.
Improvements and new features for version 2.1.00:
- New graphs are using HTML5 to transfer graph loading from router to browser
- Maximal and minimal values measured during last 24h are displayed in quick overview
- Statistics contain time of measurement and they are generated with graphs
- You can choose better colors for graphs from a full palette now
- Indoor and outdoor arrows for maximal and minimal measured values have a new look
- A page optimalized for mobile devices is available on http://myrouter:8081/mobile/
- CM2000 driver now measures twice in row to eliminate problems with communication
- New measurements in quick overview (The Lower limit of clouds, HeatIndex and Windchill)
After upgrading to a new version 2.1.00 it is recommended to select in the local administration ("Settings" - "Web Administration") units for the newly displayed variables and save the settings.